Sports Compression Socks Run & Walk
Sports Compression Socks Run & Walk improve the legs’ stamina during endurance sports and speed up the regeneration process. This is achieved by the palpable compression, which stimulates circulation and is based on medical standards. This means that the continuous compression decreases from ankle to calf, which promotes venous return. The blood supply to the muscles is improved over long distances, resulting in increased performance. The gentle compression also stabilises the calf and reduces typical muscle vibrations, which helps to counteract premature fatigue.
The sports socks feel lightweight and comfortable on the skin and have a temperature- and moisture-regulating effect. The sole and instep sections are lightly padded, and a cut-out in the sensitive area of the Achilles tendon prevents pressure and friction. The knee-high socks can be washed at 40 °C and can be tumble-dried. To ensure the correct size is selected, the circumference at the widest part of the calf and the shoe size must be measured.
Fabric: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Benefit from increased endurance and faster recovery times
- Compression stabilises the calf and reduces muscle vibration
- Temperature and moisture-regulating effect
- Ultra-thin, light, airy microfibre fabric
- Cushioning of sole area and cut-out on the achilles tendon prevent pressure and friction
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
Find Your Size
Measure for the best fit:
A) Measure the circumference of your calf at the largest point. B) Use your standard shoe size to determine the length of your socks.