What happens to my voucher if I return my online order, or part of it, or if my order is cancelled?
It depends which type of voucher you used.
If you used a voucher that gave you a percentage discount (e.g. 10% off), the voucher can be replaced if you return the order, or part of it. It can also be replaced if your order got cancelled, or if you cancelled the order yourself.
If you used a voucher that gave you a monetary discount (e.g. $10) the voucher can be replaced if you return the full order, if your order got cancelled, or if you cancelled the order yourself. If you return part of the order, you will receive a refund for the amount applied to that part of the order. The invoice gives you a comprehensive breakdown of the split of discount across products.
Unfortunately it is not possible to reactivate redeemed vouchers. Please contact us by phone +65 6396-3497 or contact form to request a replacement voucher. If you plan to make a return, please do so prior to requesting your replacement voucher.
How do I use my voucher?
With a voucher, you're able to get a discount when you purchase products through our online store. Here's how to claim your discount:
- Pick a product (one that's applicable for a voucher discount) from our online store.
- Go to your shopping cart by clicking the 'Check out' button at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Enter promo code’ in your cart
- A voucher field will appear. Type your voucher code into the field and hit ‘Apply'.
Keep in mind the voucher:
- Is only valid for a limited time.
- May not be applicable to all products.
- Cannot be applied after you've placed an order.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts. If more than one promotion or discount offer applies to your order, we'll use the one with the greatest discount.
You can find the Terms and Conditions related to voucher usage stated on the bottom of your email, or on the voucher.